Khao Lak Resorts | Krabi & Koh Lanta Resorts | Hua Hin Area Resorts | Golden Triangle Resorts | Chiang Rai Resorts | Koh Chang
Resorts by Type: Best of the Best Resorts | Golf Resorts | Honeymoon Resorts | Boutique Resorts | Beachfront Resorts | Villa Resorts
City, Area, National: Weather Pages | Food | Language | Airports | City and Area Maps | Shopping | Meditation | Golf | Special Events
HOME Getting Around | Cooking Schools |Spas & Massage | Visa & Customs | What to See & Do | Medical Tourism
Thailand's Luxury 5 Star Resorts
Compare Price and Availability for all Thailand Resorts at Agoda
What to see and do in Thailand
What to See in Krabi
* Tiger Cave Temple, This temple complex not only serves as a religious site for the monks who live and worship there, but also features a maze of natural caves in an overgrown jungle valley where stone tools, pottery remains and the mold for making Buddha footprints have been excavated.
* Ao Nang Beach, is Krabi's most developed beach. Fringed by palms, the long beach is backed by a wide range of accommodation including resorts, bungalows and guesthouses. Most travel services can be found here, and there is a good variety of restaurants featuring both local and international cuisine.
* Railay Beach, Paradise found? The coast in the south of Thailand is a luxurious tropical paradise. Towering limestone cliffs shelter incredible beaches, the most beautiful is Railay. Isolated from the mainland, the peninsula of Railay is surrounded by the warm Andaman Sea, lush jungle, and twisted rock. It contains enough activities for the most adventurous while allowing those who just want to chill out in paradise the opportunity to do just that.
* Tonsai Beach, Tonsai beach is a gym monkeys paradise. Hundreds of steep generously bolted tendon popping routes ranging from 6a+ to 8c. A great place to hang out climb and day dream of that new project you're about to start sometime after lunch. Here you will find the famous, the wannabe famous and lost hippies.
* Hat Yao, the longest, completely empty stretch of beach on mainland Krabi
Chiang Rai - Golden Triangle Area
Go on a boat ride across to a small island belonging to Laos. No visa for Laos is required to make this trip. This is popular among tourists, and many small boats offer this service. Technically you are in Laos when on the island and can thus claim to have visited the country, although you are not allowed to enter into the rest of Laos from there without a visa.
Just relax and enjoy some of the best beaches in Thailand - Khao Lak is about kicking back.
-- HOME --
|Quality Travel Websites -- Our Friends and Partners|
Resorts in Mexico
1 of a kind Hotels of the World
5 Star Luxury Resorts in Beijing
Luxury Resorts in China
Luxury Resorts in India
Luxury Resorts in Russia
Luxury Resorts in Laos
Luxury Resorts in Cambodia
Luxury Resorts Brazil
Luxury Resorts in the Middle East
Kho Khao Island Guide
5 Star Luxury Resorts in Thailand
Bangkok Travel Guide
Phuket Hotels and Resorts
Patong, Kata and Karon Beaches on Phuket
Phuket Kamala Surin and BangTao Hotels
Khao Lak Resorts and Hotels
North Phuket & Phang Nga Resorts
Luxury Resorts in Malaysia
Luxury Resorts Indonesia
5 Star Luxury Hotels in Vietnam
5 Star Luxury Resorts in Myanmar
English Language Newspapers throughout Thailand:
Tourism Thailand - Government Tourism website
Curious about Phuket?
Going to Khao Lak?
5 Star Thailand dot com - All Rights Reserved
Unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of this website, or any portion of it, may result in severe criminal penalties
and will prosecuted to the maximum extent under the law.